Hello! My name is Prof. Mukesh T. I teach Physics and Computer Science and have taught in colleges in Mumbai for over 3 decades. I love teaching and learning and through these pages I intend to transfer some of my enthusiasm for Physics and Computer Science to my students.
Computer science and programming are now taught in most courses in schools and at college level, students of class XI, XII, B.Sc, B.Com., B.E. all have some subjects of computer science.
Students generally feel computer programming is a difficult subject. I can help you learn computer programming and other subjects of computer science so that you not only master the subject but also begin to enjoy it immensely. You are assured of private attention, ample opportunities to get your doubts and difficulties solved, lot of practice for all types of questions (including multiple-choice) and numerical examples.
Which Boards and Classes?
- Boards: HSC (Maharashtra), CBSE
- Class 11
- Class 12
- B.Sc Computer Science, I.T., B. Sc Physics, B. Com
- Diploma in engineering or B. E.
- ONLINE – Anywhere in the World
- C++ Programming
- C Programming
- Python Programming
- Java Programming
- Data Communications and Networking
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Numerical Methods
- Computer Graphics
- Excel and Advanced Excel (VBA)
- Digital Electronics
- Personal Teaching
- How To Master Programming
- Importance of using a Question Bank
- Emphasis on learning Concepts
- Hands-on practice on laptop
- Chapter-based tests
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) – to be solved by student at home
- Doubt-Solving Sessions (DSS) – after completing each chapter
- Study Material (worksheets) – all types of questions – programming exercises, short answer, long answer.
- Regular feedback to Parents